Ads by Google X

Main menu

Pages

Amate with Two Alphas. (Loving you is tragedy). Episodes 36 By. victoria Ameachi


 



🌺A

       MATE

                WITH

                         TWO

                ALPHAS 👹☠️

         (loving you is tragedy)




                   ★★★★★★


CRYSTALLINE'S RESIDENT......


Crystalline drove into the compound, she packed her car properly in the garage and she came down.


She made for her room, but she saw her mum standing close to the living room door.


"Good evening mum". She greeted.


"Evening, we're you coming from?". Sarah asked.


"I told you earlier today that I was going to visit Barbie". She replied calmly.


"You went to Barbie's place?". Sarah asked again to be sure she heard correctly.


"Yes I did". She replied.


"Okay fine, you can go to your room". Sarah said and Crystalline sighed and she left.


She got to her room, she smiled when she remembered what happened earlier.


She sighed when she saw her phone on the bed, she quickly took it and she plugged it.


"Time for bed, I'm really tired". She sighed.


********


















NIGHT TIME....


Magnum sat in the cave together with a man on hood . That way he won't be recognized.


"What information do you have for me?". Magnum asked.


"I think they've found their mates". The man on hood said.


"You think? you f**king incompetent fool, I want real fact not speculations". Magnum yelled and the man sighed.


"Well...I'm sure about the werewolves soon to be Alpha, he'd found his mate, but I'm not really sure about the vampire Alpha". The man explained.


"You aren't a spy for nothing, you should be able to find out every damn fact, that's why you were sent there". Magnum stated angrily.


"Earlier today, they held some sort of meeting about their mate". The man said.


"Where you able to know the reason behind the meeting?". Magnum asked.


"No I didn't".


"You b@stard". Magnum yelled, he raised the man up and he threw him to the floor.


"Arggh...". The man screamed as he felt the excruciating pains on his back.


"I didn't train you all this years to be a fool, perhaps you're useless to me". Magnum stated.


"No...no.. please am not, I can still help you gather enough information, I wasn't able to spy on them because they'll know am there, they'll perceive my scent. The man pleaded.


"You're still useful though, they've found their mate, we'll see how this goes". Magnum smiled.


"Your next assignment, you should better find out the identity of their mates, find out every damn thing about them". Magnum said.


"Yes I will". The man slowly stood up and he hurriedly left, though he felt pains on his back.


"I'm sure you'll be happy to hear about this once you've woken up".


"Wait a little while Grand Master, I'll bring you back soon". Magnum smiled.


★★★★★★




















NEXT MORNING....


Huntington Memorial Hospital...


Kerry sat in the ward, staring at the lady he ran over last night.


"Dad you're the cause of all this". He mentally thought.


#Flashback.


Kerry walked into his room and he met his dad sitting on his bed.


"Good evening dad". He greeted and his dad scoffed.


"What's good about the evening? when you've chosen to be the black sheep among us". Lucas yelled.


"Not again dad, not again". Kerry said, he already knew where the discussion is headed.


"Try to make me proud for once, just one simple task, you couldn't even deliver". Lucas said.


"I told you I can't continue with Crystalline, she's a rude and spoilt peacock, I've tried all the tactics I knew to woo her, but they all proved abortive, nothing seems to entice her". Kerry angrily yelled.


"Try harder, if you can't do it for me...do it for their family riches, the Norbert family top the ten riches people in the country, having Crystalline as a part of us is like a dream come true". Lucas explained, trying to prove his point.


"Money". "That's the only thing you want, but sorry to burst your bubble, I won't work out, why? because she doesn't want me". Kerry yelled.


"You incompetent unfiliar son, I regretted ever giving birth to you, your sister is busy making good cash for me, but you're here doing nothing". Lucas yelled.

















"I refused to be like my sister who sacrifice her happiness just for you, do you think she's happy? she's constantly used as a punching bag by her husband, I won't trade my happiness just for you". Kerry yelled and he stormed out of his room.


"Come back here looser, I said come back here". Lucas yelled after him.


*


Kerry got into his car, and he angrily speed off, he wanted to get to the bar as soon as possible, so he could waste himself up.


"You incompetent unfiliar son". His father's words rang in his ears.


"Arrghh..damn it!!". He yelled hitting the steering.


He wanted to drive to the other side of the road, when he suddenly hit something, at first he thought it was nothing serious, but when he heard the voice of a lady, screaming so loud, he knew something was definitely wrong.


He hurriedly dashed out of his car and he met the shock of his life.


The lady was lying on the floor in a pool of blood.


"Oh my God". He screamed, by then people were already gathered around.


A man suddenly rushed forward, with the help of the man, he was able to carry the lady, and he placed her inside his car and he drove off. Thankfully there's a hospital nearby.


*******



















They got to the hospital. "Help me, help me". He screamed and some nurse immediately came with stretcher, and they carried the lady with it and he ran after them.


"She's loosing a lot of blood, we need to take her to the ICU". A nurse yelled.


"Call the doctor". Another nurse yelled.


"I'm here already". The doctor yelled from behind.


Few minutes later, they finally got to the ICU.


"Sorry sir, please you can't come in, just stay outside and wait". The doctor said.


"Why can't I.." Kerry wanted to ask why, but the doctor immediately banged the door in his face.


Kerry went and sat down on the bench nearby, then he face palmed himself.


"I'm done for". He thought.


*


Few minutes later, the doctor came out of the ICU, and he walked directly to him.


"Sir, we're finally able to revive her, she's wake up by tomorrow morning, you can go see her if you want". Doctor Mark said. Kerry could see his name on the ID hung around his neck.


Doctor Mark made to leave, but he suddenly stopped. "Are you in anyway related to her? like a brother? boyfriend or something?". He asked.

















"I'm not related to her, I mistakenly hit her, so I brought her here". Kerry explained.


"Do you know how we can be able to contact her family members?". He further asked.


"I don't".  Kerry simply replied.


"This is bad". Doctor Mark mumbled under his breathe and he left.


"I guess I'll spend the night here". Kerry sighed.


#Flashback ends.


"I hope she woke up soon". He sighed tiredly. He haven't been able to get enough sleep.


.


CRYSTALLINE'S RESIDENT.....


"Crystalline!!". Sarah called as she marched into her daughter's room.


She slowly opened the door and she went in.


"Crystalline what's wrong with you? aren't you going to school today?". Sarah yelled and that woke Crystalline up.


"Mum? I thought you said the school is closed down?". Crystalline asked sleepily.


"Temporary closed down, your dad opened the school yesterday, and it's fully active now". Sarah barked and Crystalline stared at her in awe.


















"What's wrong mum? did I do something wrong? you should tell me instead of shouting at me". Crystalline said..


"I'm not going to school today". Crystalline added.


"What!!, not on my watch". 


"When am talking to you Crystalline, you should do the needful". Sarah said ignoring her.


Crystalline angrily wanted to stand up when Sarah saw the word letter 'A' written bodly on Crystalline's foot, then she immediately looked away. She wasn't fast enough because Crystalline eyes followed her's.


Crystalline stared at Sarah, and she decided to ask the question that has been bothering her for long.


.......   


I guess none of you can predict the story correctly.

You all forgot about Kerry.


Don't you think Sarah knows something about supernaturals? 


what's does the word letter 'A' on Crystalline's foot mean?


Omo, so so twist o, me sef no know.


Should I ship Kerry and Chloe?


One word for Kerry's dad?


Sarah should talk to her daughter, instead of bringing unnecessary argumen. 



TBC