Ads by Google X

Main menu

Pages

Bad Boys (Good Baby) "He Is Abad Jerk" Chapter 69-70 By. Summer Gold R


 



 THE

           DEVIL

                  AND I 🖤

( Darkest Mind... )


     ★★★★★

          ★THAT LITTLE BOY★


NEXT MORNING>BLADE'S SUITE**


Phoenix opened her eyes slowly and released a sigh,she tried moving but the hand around her waist pulled her down back and she turned and faced Blade whose eyes are still closed,his hand warm against her nak*d skin. 


He suddenly draw her closer to himself and then opened his eyes


"Are you planning to choke me?" Phoenix asked with a straight face


Blade smiled and let go of her,he got down from the bed and took a cigarette,he was about lightening it when Phoenix grabbed it from him. He turned back and she shook her head


"Seriously? You smoke as soon as you get down from the bed early in the morning?" Phoenix asked


Blade looked down at her,she was wrapping the duvet to cover her body. 


"What are you staring at? I'm asking a question" Phoenix said


Blade smiled at lean closer


"Why are you acting like my girlfriend?" He asked 


Phoenix roll her eyes


"Then can I also ask you a question?" She asked 


Blade nodded


"Why did you warned me to stay away from every other guys? There must be a reason" she said


Blade tried to take another cigarette


"No,answer my question first" Phoenix grabbed it from him


"What question?" Blade asked


She frowned 


"Are you kidding me?" 


"Why I said that...........I don't know" Blade shook his head and Phoenix scoffed


"Is that even an excuse?" Phoenix roll her eyes and picked her clothes from the floor,walking into the dressing room


"Hey,I'm serious you know that right?? You better don't go against me" Blade called after her


"I want to go against you so badly and see what you're gonna do since you can't give a proper reason why I should do whatever you're telling me to do!" Phoenix snapped


"I told you it's an order,I'm not just telling you" Blade replied 


Phoenix returned to the bedroom and they both exchanged a long glance,staring straight into their eyes. 


"And why should I obey your order?" She asked gently


Blade scoffed and faked a smile


"Then don't,let's see" He smiled and moved away from her


"Are you threatening me right now?" Phoenix moved closer to him


"Should I tell you the reason why you said that? Since you're not ready to say your mind" Phoenix fold her arms under her breast,looking up into his eyes


"Because you're Jealous,that's it" she smirked


"Jealous?? Of what?" Blade asked


"You know what I'm talking about" Phoenix roll her eyes


Blade started laughing and Phoenix frowned


"What's funny?" She asked


"You said I am jealous?" He asked 


"So? Aren't you?" 


"You can go" Blade said and turned her face toward the door,he started pulling her out


"Are you seriously chasing me out? Don't ever expect me to come here again" Phoenix said


"There are numbers of girls who want to come here" Blade said


"There are numbers of guys who want me too!" Phoenix snapped and Blade made her face him


He had a frown on


"Are you just trying to make me mad? I said it's an order" He said


"Fine,okay!" Phoenix shouted and went out


"Seriously? When did she became this cute?" Blade chuckled


******


















GYM**


Marissa was alone,working out when Phoenix entered. She was already putting on her gym wear


"Hey" Phoenix smiled and walked closer


Marissa was lifting two dumbbells in her hands,she looked up.


"Morning" Marissa said


Phoenix got on the treadmill and switched it on to the slow mode,she started walking on it 


"You look hot,seriously" Marissa grinned


"Can't be more hotter than the boss's girlfriend" Phoenix said 


"What?! I said we are not dating!" Marissa said loudly


"Then what are you two? Why would he suddenly kiss you in front of everyone?" Phoenix scoffed


"Seriously,I don't know what we are" Marissa mumbled and Phoenix faced her


"What do you mean?" She asked


"We always have s*x.....and we do kiss each other,he got me clothes,He's now soft toward me and I'm not scared of him like I used to be. But he never told me he likes me,never" Marissa said 


"Then,what about you?" Phoenix asked 


"What do you mean?" Marissa asked


"I'm asking if you are in love with him or not" Phoenix said


"I don't know,but...I don't want to keep my hope high" Marissa sighed out


There was silence 


"The person I'm crushing on" Phoenix broke the silence and Marissa looked up


"Is Blade" Phoenix completed and Marissa gasped


"I can say,He's a complete jerk when it comes to breaking my heart every opportunity he gets,but I can't even stop loving him"Phoenix muttered 


"How dare him play with you? You're prettier than all his sluts" Marissa scoffed and they both laughed


"I know right? He will be trapped soon" Phoenix smirked and Marissa chuckled 


MINUTES LATER**


Marissa and Phoenix left the gym together and went their separate ways. 


Marissa suddenly walked into Blaze


"Hey....." She couldn't finish her statement when Blaze grabbed her hand and dragged her to somewhere quiet


"Blaze..."


He pulled her against the wall


There was silence as they stared at each other until Blaze spoke up


"Don't you think I'm acting like a fool right now?" Blaze asked


"Huh?" 


"I mean,letting you go,just because of him,makes me feel like a fool" Blaze said and Marissa sighed,trying to look away


Blaze turned her face back to his


"Just tell me why you love him,is he better than me? Tell me what the f**k you love about him so much..." 


"Stop it Blaze,let me go. I don't want anyone seeing us together" Marissa said


"Anyone? Or him? Is there a warning to stay away from me now?" Blaze scoffed


"I don't want us to get into trouble just because of........." Blaze cut her off with a sudden kiss


Marissa immediately tried pushing him away but he didn't let her go until he was done


"Are you crazy?!!!" Marissa screamed


"Yes I am! I'm going crazy because of you!" Blade yelled back


Marissa run her fingers through her hair frustratingly


"I don't care anymore,I don't care if I get into trouble,but I won't allow him claim you anymore while I do nothing like a f**l" Blaze said and moved away from her


Just then,Drake appeared. He looked at Blaze who roll his eyes at him and walked away.


Drake turned to Marissa and she immediately arranged her hair


"Hey" She muttered


"Are you okay?" Drake asked 


Marissa nodded


"The boss want you to come his office" Drake said


"Okay,I will just take my bath and go to him" Marissa said and Drake nodded,watching her as she walked away


"What's going on?" Drake muttered suspiciously


He turned back and found Lilith standing right there,her arms wrapped under her br**st.


"Hey" Drake muttered dryly and made to pass


Lilith blocked his way


"What" Drake asked


"Why are you meeting her here? Wait,are you trying to betray the boss?" Lilith asked


Drake scoffed


"You should stop being nosy" He said and made to leave again


"Stop right there" Lilith snapped and pushed her fist to his face


Drake chucked


"Are you kidding me? Take these tiny things out of my sight" he said


"What?! Tiny?!" Lilith shouted 


"I can easily break your wrist,so move" Drake pulled her to a side and walked away


"That idiot,who does he think he is? Just because he's close to the boss doesn't mean he can talk anyhow to me you bastard!!" She screamed


"Is she crazy?" Drake scoffed as he walked












**






Marissa checked herself out in the mirror before walking out of her room,she went straight to Venom's office. 


She entered and met him sitting down looking busy


'He's handsome' she said in her head,staring at him


"I'm here" she muttered and Venom looked up


He stared at her,right from her face down to her legs before going back to her face.


Meanwhile,Marissa was lost in thought thinking about Blaze. If he's really trying to go against Venom then it's going to be trouble,she's not ready to witness anything like that


'Why is he suddenly acting this way? Why?? Just why??' She was thinking and didn't know when Venom got right in front of her


"Hey" Venom called,bringing her back to reality


"Oh...I'm...sorry" She stuttered 


Venom raised his brows but decided to ignore it


He held her by the waist and tried to kiss her but she moved back


"Are you okay?" He asked


Marissa sighed


"Yes I am" She managed to smile 


Venom fold his arms


"We are going out" he muttered and Marissa's eyes widened


"Really? You're taking me out? You and I??......"


"No,it's because of Beauty. She want to go to a park and she want you to come with us" Venom said and Marissa scoffed


"Sounds like I'm just an option" She mumbled and pressed her fingers together


Venom stared at her fingers as she played with them


"Why are you nervous?" He asked in his deep voice and looked at her


Marissa asked looked up


"No I'm not" She said 


Venom furrowed his brows 


"I think I will need to change my clothes,are we going now?" She asked


"Not now" Venom muttered


"Okay then,see you later" Marissa said with a bow and immediately turned


Venom grabbed her hand and pulled her back


"Are you okay?" He asked


Marissa nodded


Venom lean closer to kiss her again,she turned her face away. 


Venom looked at her with a confused look on his face


"What........"


"I'm sorry,I was just" She stopped and pecked Venom's lips


Venom pulled her closer and immediately deepened the kiss hungrily


Marissa's fingers running through his soft hair


Venom carried her and dropped her on the table,without breaking the kiss. Their soft warm lips moving against each other in a slow glide


Venom placed his two hands on the table on her sides,enjoying her sweet vanilla taste. 


Venom bite her bottom lip slowly and Marissa opened her eyes,Venom also broke the kiss and they maintained eye contacts


Their noses bumped against each other,Marissa's cheeks looking flushed


Venom kissed her again and she responded to it instantly,her hands wrapped around his neck


She felt Venom's hand slide into her blouse,gently his hand cupped her left br**st. 


Marissa shifted on the table and,he continue touching her while she moaned silently into his mouth. 


******



















EVENING**


Marissa adjusted her dress properly and walked faster toward the car,Venom was already in with Beauty.


"Momma!" Beauty immediately called 


Marissa smiled and entered the car,she carried Beauty and placed her on her laps


"Hey Beauty" Marissa kissed her cheek before looking at Venom who was already driving out of the clan


She blushed when she remembered their hot make out session in the morning,she turned back to Beauty.


******


GALAXY'S ROOM** 


Jubilee and Galaxy were both in,having a conversation when Chicago entered in a hurry


"Guess what?" She grinned


"What is it?" Jubilee asked


Chicago handed her phone to them


"Wait,is this not Marissa?" Jubilee asked


"Yes it is" Chicago nodded


"Who is she kissing? Who is he?" Jubilee asked


"Blaze!" Galaxy gasped and then smiled


"How did you get them?" She asked


"Don't worry about that" Chicago chuckled


"Finally,she gave me the evidence. I'm gonna show Venom" Galaxy smiled


"I'm sure Venom will hate her @ss immediately he see this" Chicago said and they all laughed


"Gosh finally,I can't wait to see him maltreating her again" Galaxy muttered with a wicked smile




















******


AN AMUSEMENT PARK**


"Wow,you did it!!" Marissa clapped her hands as they finally came down from the merry go round. 


Venom was standing somewhere watching them and wondering which one of them is the baby coz Marissa was looking so much like a child right now as she had fun with Beauty


"Baby!! Join us!!" Beauty called as they ran toward the roller coaster 


Venom poked his chest


"Me?" He asked


"Of course,Come on" Marissa said 


"I will just stay here and watch you" Venom said 


Marissa grabbed his hand


"You can't come here without having fun" She winked and they all walked toward the coaster


MINUTES LATER**


"I had so much fun,thanks to Beauty" Marissa said and turned to Beauty,but she wasn't listening as she was busy munching on the cone of ice cream in her hand


"Have you ever been to a park?" Marissa asked Venom 


"Just once,it was my first and also my last" Venom muttered


"Then,that day must be a special day" Marissa smiled


"Right,it was my birthday,and also the day I got this from my mom" Venom touched his necklace


Marissa stared at the necklace for some minutes and suddenly gasped


Venom stopped,he faced her


"Are you okay?" He asked


Marissa swallowed


"I remember...." 













"Remember what?" Venom raised his brows


"That little boy.........was you" Marissa muttered


"It was you Michael" She added


"I don't understand" Venom said


"You can't remember?? The day you went to an amusement park,it was Twelve years ago" she said and Venom stared at her in confusion


"It was...April 12 2010....am I right?" She asked


"What are you trying to say?" Venom asked


"You can't still remember? We've met each other Michael,tho it was briefly but we've met each other" Marissa said and there was silence


FLASHBACK**


TWELVE YEARS AGO>AN AMUSEMENT PARK**


Marissa left her mom's hand,she was becoming bored already,listening to her mom's conversation with her friend. She started walking away from them,staring at other kids having fun. 


All of a sudden,she saw a necklace lying helplessly on the ground


"Oh..." She immediately bent and picked it up wondering who might have dropped it


She was still checking it out when a boy bumped into her due to the way he was running and they both landed on the floor with the boy on top


"Ouch!" Marissa screamed


"I'm sorry" The boy got up and immediately helped her up


"I'm sorry,are you hurt?" He asked


"Hey kid,you should watch where you are going" Marissa said


"Kid?? How can a kid call an adult like me a kid?" 


"Adult? Hey,I'm eight years old" 


"And I'm eleven years old ,now who is the kid here? I'm three years older than you, Gosh....I have to go" He was about running away when he saw his necklace in Marissa's hand


"That's mine" He muttered


"What? The necklace?" Marissa asked


"Where did you get it from?" 


"On the ground,I guess someone lost it...."


"Not someone,it's mine. I got this as a gift just few minutes ago from my mom" 


Marissa laughed


"Really? How smart? You got it just few minutes ago and you lost it? Wow,anyway. I'm not giving you" She shook her head


"Are you joking? I just said it's mine...." 















"Punishment for being careless,I'm going to give it back to your mom" Marissa said


"No,she will scold me" 


"Exactly what I want" Marissa stuck her tongue out at him


"Okay,what do you want?" The boy asked and she grinned


"Ice cream" She said


"You should have said this from the beginning,come here" he grabbed her hand and they both walked to the ice cream seller


He bought the ice cream for her


"My necklace" He opened his palm and Marissa dropped it...she started walking away


"Hey" the boy called but she already ran off


"I wanted to ask for her name" he let out a short smile before looking at the necklace


"Thank goodness,I was scared" he muttered


**


"Bye Elena" Marissa's mom finally said goodbye to her friend


"Oh,Marissa. Did you play with your friends? Where did you get the ice cream?" 


"A friend" Marissa smiled regretting that she didn't ask for his name but at that moment she saw the boy


"Michael!" A lady called and he turned


"His name is Michael?" Marissa muttered,staring at him as he walked away with his mom.















END OF FLASHBACK**


Marissa and Venom both stood still,staring into each other's eyes until Marissa broke the silence


"Do you remember now?" She asked


Venom nodded gently and Marissa smiled


"I knew it,it was you. The necklace was really familiar.....we meet again,Michael" She said stretching her hand


Venom ignored her hand and pulled her into a deep kiss right there


He may decide not to admit it,but the truth is,on that day,one of his wishes was to meet her again


Seems like wishes do come true for real




TBC


For next episode press here