Ads by Google X

Main menu

Pages

Bad Boys (Good Baby) "He Is Abad Jerk" Chapter 71-72 By. Summer Gold R


 




🔞 THE

           DEVIL

                  AND I 🖤

( Darkest Mind... )



                     ★★★★★

     ★THE DEVIL HE HAD BEING★


SAME NIGHT>COBRAS CLAN**


"Athena" Trace called as Athena was about going into the room


She looked back and found Trace


"Hey" she called


Trace smiled and entered with her


"What are you doing here?" Athena asked


"I missed you" Trace replied and hugged her


"Hey!! Who said you can hug me!" Athena shouted and tried to free herself but Trace held her tightly


"Stop struggling,I told you I'm stronger" Trace said 


Athena scoffed and stopped struggling,Trace smiled and touched her hair while hugging her


He disengaged from the hug and cupped her face


Athena stared at him without saying a word


"Can I kiss you?" He asked


"No" Athena replied sharply


"Why does that sound like a yes?" Trace grinned


"Your ear has a problem....." She gasped when Trace's lips landed on hers but she didn't move as Trace kissed her


All of a sudden,the door opened and Echo came in. The bag in her hand dropped and Athena immediately pushed Trace off


Echo turned back and walked out of the room


Athena tried running after her but Trace dragged her back


"Where are you going?" He asked


"I'm going after her" Athena said 


"I don't understand,why would you do that?" Trace asked and Athena frowned


"She's your friend I know that,but she can't tell you what the f**k to do,why must you apologize to her for everything? Not like you two are dating or something....." 


Athena punched his face angrily


"Don't talk to me again,get lost" She said 


Trace walked out of the room and Athena fell on the bed


**

















Jinx was walking through the clan all alone,she seems to have a lot on her mind. 


Suddenly she felt some footsteps behind her,she immediately turned but found no one


"Who's there?" She asked but got no response


'Maybe it's my ear' she thought and continue walking but the footsteps came on again


She turned and still found no one


"Who the h*ll is there??!" She half yelled and started walking closer to take a look


A hand suddenly touched her shoulder


She turned at once and at the same time removed the knife from her back pocket. 


She shoved it toward whoever the person is but a strong hand held her tightly


"Too forward" Seth smirked


Her eyes widened


"Seth" She called


Seth chuckled and released her hand


"Why would you do that?! I was f**king scared" Jinx said,touching her chest


"Sorry" Seth said and touched her hair


They started walking together


"Where are you going anyway? And why are you walking alone?" Seth asked


"I'm alone,Marissa is not in the clan,so I just need the fresh air" She replied and Seth nodded


"What about you?" She faced him


"I saw you and I decided to scare you" Seth grinned


"You deserve to be punished,I thought it's an intruder" Jinx scoffed


"Nice defense you've got" Seth clapped 


"Hey,are you trying to mock me or something?" Jinx asked and Seth laughed


"Of course not,I'm saying the truth. I was impressed" Seth replied


"If you are really impressed,treat me on a drink" Jinx said


"Cool cool,let's go" Seth smiled


***


















"Home sweet home" Marissa uttered as Venom parked the car


"Home?" Venom asked and she faced him


"Of course,is it not?" Marissa smiled and got down from the car with the already sleeping Beauty in her arm


Venom also came down


"Let me carry her,she's got quite some weight" Venom said and took Beauty From Marissa


"Do you think madam Zuna might be sleeping now?" Marissa asked 


"Don't worry about that" 


"Welcome boss" Drake bowed as they got to Venom's suite


"You should leave" Venom said


"Okay boss" Drake smiled


Marissa winked at him as she entered with Venom


Drake smiled and walked away


He suddenly saw a black structure in front of him 


"What the f**k" he brought out his gun immediately but was shocked to see Lilith


"Are you a witch?!! Why all black this f**king night?!" Drake yelled


Lilith scoffed


"The last time I checked,I can put on anything I want" Lilith said and continue pressing her phone


"Gosh why do I keep bumping into you today?" Drake muttered and left


















Lilith roll her eyes and also went her way


Back in Venom's suite


Marissa watched as Venom opened another door,they entered and she was surprised


"Wow,you didn't tell me there's another room here" She immediately said,looking around


It's just as big and beautiful as Venom's room


"I never thought it would be necessary" Venom replied and dropped Beauty on the bed


Marissa covered her up and looked up to see Venom staring at her


She raised her brows


"Do you wink at guys?" Venom suddenly asked


"What?"


"I saw you winked at Drake,it wasn't funny" Venom said and Marissa chuckled


"It was just an harmless wink... "


"Don't do that again" Venom cut in


"Yes boss" Marissa smiled


They both walked out of the room and Marissa closed the door


They entered Venom's room


"Thank you for taking me out,I really enjoyed every bit of it" Marissa said


"Not like I wanted to,it was Beauty" Venom said and Marissa smiled



















"You love denying things,you are totally different from the Michael I met twelve years ago" Marissa said and Venom turned 


"Really? How?" He asked


"Everything" Marissa muttered


"So,which one do you prefer? Eleven years old Michael or twenty three years old Michael?" Venom asked


"Eleven" Marissa replied and Venom scoffed


"Why?" 


"Because you were cute" Marissa replied


"And now?" 


"Not cute" Marissa smirked


"I can't continue being cute that way,and you aren't cute either" Venom said


"What do you mean? I'm totally cuter than you ever imagine" Marissa scoffed


"I'm not in for an argument" Venom said


"Me too,I'm going to take my bath. Would you give me one of your shirts?" She asked


"You can take anyone you want" Venom replied 


Marissa smiled and immediately ran out of the bedroom


Venom also walked out to use the second bathroom. 


**


Marissa entered the room back and met Venom


He looked up as soon as she came in


Marissa took her lips in as his eyes roam through her body in the oversized shirt she was putting on


Must he always stare at her this way? She always feel hot and nervous whenever he stares at her


She suddenly faked a yawn


"Gosh I'm so sleepy" She muttered and fell on the bed,with her eyes closed


She waited for some minutes expecting him but nothing happened,she opened her eyes and it was empty


She sat up quickly


"Where is he??" She thought and stood up


She left the bedroom and entered the living room,she was about going further when she noticed the door to the balcony was opened. She slowly followed the direction and there he was,his back facing her. He was busy smoking


















'Since when did he start smoking outside?' She thought and moved closer


"Hey" She called and he turned


"You're not sleeping?" Venom asked


"I can't sleep without you" She muttered and Venom chuckled


"Is that a joke?" He asked 


"I'm serious" Marissa pouted 


"I will be there in two minutes" Venom said


"Okay,I'm waiting" Marissa said and went back in


Venom sighed out


He walked in after about two minutes,he entered the bedroom and his eyes went to the bed. Marissa was there lying down already with her eyes closed.


Venom dropped the cigarette remains in the ash tray and turned back to Marissa,he walked closer and sat down on the bed staring at her. 


Right from her legs which was on each other,her thighs was like the most beautiful thing,his shirt stopped right after her butt. He moved his eyes to her face,


Is she really sleeping?? 


He stared at her red pouted lips due to the way she was sleeping,resting her head on her hand. He moved the hair strand from her face and tucked it behind her ear


How can she look so damn beautiful even in her sleep?? He didn't know when he started leaning closer to kiss her. 


But then Marissa opened her eyes,immediately she saw him,she closed her eyes back. 


Venom smiled and gently placed a kiss on her lips. 


Marissa's cheeks turned pink as she fold her fingers together,his kisses always feel so new every f**king time. 


He moved back and soon she felt him laying beside her,she didn't wait a second before she moved into him. Venom wrapped his arm around her also,his eyes wide opened. 


To him,everything felt really crazy. How did he grow from hating her to this crazy feelings he doesn't understand?? He just want to be beside her every time,he wants her body on his,just looking at her alone makes him smile. 


Who would have thought that the same Pedro's daughter who he detest so much is now the one who always make him happy??


Such a Crazy world. 


He took a glance at Marissa who was already fast asleep,the way she looked so innocent in her sleep make him want to always keep her safe no matter how strong she is,He's going to protect her. 


He kissed her hair before closing his eyes also


******



















NEXT MORNING>BLADE'S SUITE**


"I'm coming back tomorrow" Lex said through the screen


Venom and Blade exchanged glances


"Why? You should stay for at least two more weeks" Blade said


"Why? Is there something you don't want me to know?" Lex asked


"Of course not" Blade chuckled


"I'm not coming tomorrow tho,I still have few things to do. I will be back next week" Lex said and they both sighed out


"Anyways,don't you think your break is enough??" Lex asked


"I didn't know we are on a break" Venom finally spoke up 


"I guess not,but there's a work to do tomorrow,check your system Blade" 


Blade roll his eyes and grabbed the nearest laptop


"Every information you need is in there" Lex said


"V and I will do this alone" Blade spoke up and Venom nodded after checking the details also


"That's up to you,what I care about is the cash" Lex said


"Of course,you care about the cash more than our lives" Blade said


"See you both later" Lex released a dry smile before the screen went off


"Gosh,I wish he never comes back" Blade muttered


Venom stood up and walked to the wine cellar 


He grabbed one and a glass


"You don't look bothered" Blade said and also stood up


"Why should I be?" Venom asked,pouring the wine


Blade also took another glass and Venom poured it


"I'm not really bothered too,but I hate his presence" Blade muttered


"Isn't he your father?" Venom said


"Who cares? He doesn't act like one either" Blade muttered


Venom chuckled 


******


VENOM'S OFFICE** 


"Are you sure that motherf**ker knows where Marley is??" Blade asked through the airpod 


Venom kept quiet for a while as he searched through the laptop


"I'm sure he knows,trust me" he muttered


"So,what are you planning?" Blade asked


"Who is a better hacker?? Athena or Chicago??" Venom asked


"Athena of course" Blade replied


"Never mind,I will just tell them both" Venom said and disconnected the call. 


















He removed the airpod....just then Drake came in


"Boss,Galaxy is here,she insist on seeing you" Drake said and Venom kept quiet


"Should I let her in?" Drake asked


"Yes" Venom replied and Drake went out


Galaxy came in


"Hey boss" Galaxy smiled and Venom looked up


She smiled more and sat down on one of the seats,facing Venom


"Why are you here?" Venom asked


"Well,I have something to show you" She said


"I'm not interested" Venom muttered


"Even if it involve Marissa?" Galaxy asked and Venom looked up


She smirked


"What is it?" Venom asked 


Galaxy smiled and immediately dropped her phone on the table,in front of him.


He looked at Galaxy before taking the phone


Immediately he saw the picture,Marissa and Blaze again?? He could feel the anger immediately boiling inside him but he kept a straight face


"So,what should I do about this?" He asked


Galaxy chuckled


"Are you not angry? Your new lover,cheating on you with her best friend or whatever. That picture was taken yesterday,,,boss" She said


"Do you go around taking pictures of stup*d things? And who the h*ll said she's my lover?" Venom snapped


"Oh,is she not? I guess I'm wrong then. Let me have my phone back" She said 


"Get out" Venom said


Galaxy stood up


"I guess you will need the phone,I will come back for it" She smiled and walked out


Venom fold his fists angrily and stood up


Drake came in



















"Boss,do you want me to do anything?" He asked


Venom ignored him and walked out of the office


Galaxy was hiding somewhere watching as Venom left his office


"Finally,Marissa you're dead" She said and turned to leave only to find Drake


She moved back


"What" 


"When will you stop these craziness of yours?? What the h*ll did you tell the boss about Marissa?" Drake asked


"Mind your business" Galaxy snapped and walked away


"What the f**k is she?" Drake muttered. 


**


Marissa was just about going into her room and she sighted Venom,she immediately stopped,she wanted to wave at  him but his face expression made her stop,why is he looking so angry??


He continue walking closer until he stopped right in front of her


"Mich......."


"Don't call my name" Venom cut her off and her heart skipped a beat


What's going on??


Venom raised the phone in his hand ,showing her the picture


Marissa gasped and her eyes widened


"What the f**k is this?" Venom asked


"Trust me it......"


"Can you just stop telling me to trust you?? It's annoying" Venom snapped


"I'm sorry" Marissa muttered


"I don't want you to apologize,I just want you to deny,this is not you,it was edited right??" Venom asked


Marissa bite her lips,her hands shaking,she was so scared and nervous at the same time



















"It was yesterday.....but........" She stopped when the phone dropped from Venom's hand


"You promised me you are not going to allow him touch you again,I told you to stay away from him,,you always tell me he forced you,that's the excuse right?? He forced you...." Venom said and one could hear the disappointment in his voice


"I'm sorry" Marissa muttered


"I f**king hate it when you say that word!!" Venom yelled and she froze 


"I told you I hate it when you two are together,I hate it when he holds you,I hate it when he touch you,I hate every f**king bit of it when he hug you,but now he kissed you again???........."


"So what??" Venom was interrupted by the voice.


Marissa immediately turned,her eyes widened when she saw Blaze


Venom looked at Blaze


"So what are you going to do?? You're going to hit her??" Blaze asked


Venom's eyes changed immediately and he didn't waste time before pointing his gun at him


Blaze brought out his gun too,also pointing at Venom and Marissa gasped loudly


"How dare you come from nowhere and take her away from me after almost killing her!!" Blaze yelled angrily


"Blaze......."


"Shut up" Blaze cut Marissa off


"Do you even know what you made her pass through?? Do you know how you almost destroyed her body from everyday tortures?!!!! Do you know how the f**k she survived everything??!! You don't even know how much you've hurt her,how f**king dare you suddenly start to claim her as yours?!!! How dare you!!!!" He yelled angrily,adjusting his hand on the gun


"I was there for her every f**king time,I gave her a shoulder to lean on when she cry,I take care of her wounds whenever you torture her,I was there to make her smile every time she was sad,just because of you motherf**ker!!! How did she even fell in love with you devil!!!" Blaze yelled in tears


"Why did you suddenly started treating her nice when I knew her worth the first time I set my eyes on her?? How dare you claim her to be yours!!! How!!!" He yelled


"Do you know she was disvirgined right in front of everyone?? Do you know that?!!" 


"That's enough!!!" Marissa shouted


Slowly,Venom's hand dropped. He bite his lips and looked away,tears rolling down his eyes.


He didn't turn back, he walked away just like that


"Michael!" Marissa screamed but he didn't wait,he ran off 


She bent down and broke down into tears


TBC



For next episode press here