Ads by Google X

Main menu

Pages

Bad Boys (Good Baby) "He Is Abad Jerk" Chapter 79-80 By. Summer Gold R


 

🔞 THE

           DEVIL

                  AND I 🖤

( Darkest Mind... )


there was total silence when venome finished his  confission


Their eyes bulging into each other's eyes until Marissa broke the silence


"Why did it take you so long?" She said and poke his chest with her finger twice


"I'm sorry" Venom muttered


Marissa immediately hugged him tightly to her self


"I love you too Michael,you know I love you so much" She said and sniffs


Venom broke the hug and wipe her tears


"I'm sorry for making you cry,I promise to always make you happy from now" He muttered


Marissa smiled


"You handsome devil,do you know that I've been waiting??" She pouted


Venom smiled and cupped her face,he kissed her lips gently


"I love you" He said


"I love you too" Marissa replied and he started kissing her again 


He carried her and legs wrapped around her waist


Marissa broke the kiss

















"My towel" She muttered and stared at her chest,her towel was almost down


"Are you seriously trying to cover up for me?" Venom asked


"Just because you've seen it all doesn't mean I shouldn't......" Before she could finish,Venom threw the towel off and she hugged him


"I told you being naughty doesn't pay" She said and kissed his ear


Venom smiled


"You don't know how much I've missed you" He said,rubbing her back 


"Of course I know,you miss my cuteness,you miss the taste of my lips,you miss my body,,,what else??" Marissa chuckled


"Are you teasing me right now?" Venom asked


Marissa moved back


"So? What will you do?" She smirked


"You know what I can do" Venom replied and kissed her nipple


He gave her a gentle bite on it and she moaned


"Did you hear that? I miss that sound too" Venom muttered 


"Why did you stop?" Marissa asked


"We are going out" Venom said 


"Really? A date?" Marissa smiled and he nodded


"So now....I'm your girlfriend?" She asked


"Yes,you're mine,all of you,every f**king part of you" Venom said


"And you are mine also,Michael Fallon" Marissa smiled,drawing invisible lines on his chest


"I will be the best boyfriend ever Marissa Pedro" Venom said and Marissa chuckled


"I know" She said


Venom dropped her and covered her body with the towel


"Get dressed" He said


"Where are we going?" Marissa asked,inhaling the scent of the flower


"Somewhere,just put on a simple wear,I Have a surprise for you" Venom replied


Marissa dropped the flower and pecked his lips before walking to the closet. 


**


"How about this,simple right?" Marissa asked,showing off what she's wearing to Venom


"Yeah,are you done?" Venom asked


Marissa nodded


They both left the room,they walked to Venom's private garage


Drake was already there waiting


"Finally" he mouthed and Venom nodded


He pressed a control in his hand and the door covering the garage opened revealing numbers of beautiful cars


Marissa's eyes widened


"Wow,so which one are we going with?" She asked 


"You choose one,your wish is my command my lady" Venom replied and she smiled before pointing at the Grey color Porsche 


"Nice taste" Venom chuckled and Drake immediately handed the key to him


"Have fun" He winked at Marissa 


"Your eyes" Venom frowned


"Sorry boss" Drake immediately said


Marissa chuckled


Venom opened the door for her and she entered


"I will be back" Venom said to Drake and he nodded watching as Venom got in the car and drove off


**


"Wow,this ride is the best ever!!" Marissa screamed,her head out from in the car roof. She was enjoying the massive breeze,and the fact that it was night,the street was so great to watch with different light decorations on the road.


"Michael!! I love you!!!" She screamed


Venom smiled in the car and increased the speed


After the long drive,he entered a mall


"Why are we here?" Marissa asked as Venom got down from the car


Venom chuckled and carried her in a bridal style


"To get you something hot" He replied and kissed her head


"Firstly,I can walk and secondly you should have allowed me wear something hot from my wardrobe back in the clan" Marissa muttered


Venom shook his head like a cute baby and entered with her in his arm


"Oh mine....sir it's you!" One of the attendant recognized Venom immediately and Marissa frowned


"How come she knows you?" She asked


"I almost bought the whole shop when I came here for the first time" Venom whispers and Marissa's eyes widened


"So it was here" She chuckled


"You're here with your girlfriend today,she's so pretty" Another one said


"Of course she is" Venom smiled and dropped Marissa


"Can you get her something perfect" Venom said


"For a date right? Of course,come with us ma'am" 


Marissa looked at Venom and he winked at her.


She smiled and followed the two ladies while Venom waited


Minutes later,Marissa came out


Venom looked at her,she was putting on a lace short gown which seems a bit transparent and short


"No" Venom shook his head


"Too open right?" Marissa chuckled and he nodded


She smiled and went back in


She came out minutes later in another dress


This time,the gown passed her knees,it's an off shoulder,her b**bs quite open,bringing out her shape since it's tight


"What do you think?" Marissa asked,turning around


"You look so hot,but...." 


"You don't like it" Marissa completed and he nodded


"The color is crazy" Venom said


"Yellow?" Marissa asked 


"I don't really like it" 


She chuckled and pecked his lips before going back in 


After what seems like forever,she came out again,this time Red Spaghetti gown with a tiny strap and a slit in front which was opened up to her laps. Her flat tummy doing a great job right now,she look so f**king hot with the heels on


"Wow...." Venom muttered


"I picked this myself" Marissa smiled,turning around and flaunting her hair


"You really know my taste so perfectly,you look hot and sexy" Venom said and moved closer to her


He pecked her lips


"Thank you" She said


"Here" He showed her a necklace in his hand


"Oh,for me?" Marissa asked and Venom nodded


She raised her hair as he put the necklace around her neck


"Perfect" Venom said and kissed her neck


The two attendants showed up


"We are taking this" Marissa said


"You look really beautiful in it" One of them said


"Thank you" Marissa smiled


After Venom paid,they left the mall 


"Where are we going now?" Marissa asked


"Somewhere Special" Venom replied 


Marissa smiled


"You're doing a great job right now Mr Fallon" she said and Venom smiled


******
















AL DENTE RESTAURANT**


Venom parked in the lot and came down first,he opened the door for Marissa and offered her his hand


She smiled and grabbed his hand gently before coming out


"I heard this is the best restaurant around here" Venom said as they walked in 


They entered and Venom paid for a vip room for couples,They were ushered into the room


"Beautiful" Marissa muttered,staring around


A waitress came in 


"You're welcome to Al Dente restaurant ma'am and Sir" she bowed and handed the menu books to them


After checking for some minutes,they placed their order and they were served. 


"The food taste really nice" Marissa said


Venom nodded,he was busy staring at her face


"What,is there something on my face?" Marissa asked


"You're really beautiful" Venom replied


"Are you just realizing that?" Marissa chuckled


"I have another gift for you tho" Venom said

















"What is it?" She asked


"It will be here soon" Venom smiled


"So,Madam Zuna told me you want a home teacher for Beauty,why not a school instead?" Marissa asked


"I don't know,I just....want her to be safe" Venom replied


"Of course she will,,bringing an intruder into the clan might be dangerous and you know that" Marissa said


"So,what should I do? Going to a school is dangerous too,for her" 


"You just have to make sure the security is tight enough,I don't really trust anyone anymore. And besides,I wonder how long she's been hiding with her mom,poor girl,she need friends too" Marissa pouted


Venom stood and pecked her lips


"Then,would you search for a perfect school for her?" Venom asked


Marissa immediately nodded with a smile


Venom's phone beep


"Oh,it's here" He muttered and almost immediately the door opened and a waitress came in


"Sir..you have a package" she said telling the delivery guy to enter


"You can drop it,thanks" Venom said


The delivery guy and the waitress walked out again


"What's that?" Marissa asked,looking at the package


"You can open it,it's yours" Venom replied


Marissa smiled and immediately got up


She started opening the so called gift,she gasped when she saw the real case. 


"A phone!!" She screamed


Venom nodded


"You never reminded me I have to get you one" He said 


Marissa unwrapped it completely and her eyes widened


"Oh my goodness" She muttered


It's the latest iphone,,Iphone 14 pro max


"Isn't this too expensive?" She asked


"You're more than that" 


She hugged him immediately


"I love you" 


"I love you more" Venom replied 


Marissa sat down back


"Here" Venom pulled the credit card she rejected days ago to her


She frowned


"I'm not telling you to leave" Venom said and they both laughed


"Do anything you want with it,a gift" Venom said


She smiled and kissed the card


"I'm a crazy spender" She winked and dropped it in her purse


They continue chatting as they eat excitedly 


******














NEXT MORNING>COBRAS CLAN**

BLADE'S SUITE**


"So you mean that bastard called Marley is in California?" Blade asked and Venom nodded


"So,what are you planning to do?" Blade asked


"If he doesn't get to Italy as he planned with Gunner which I'm very sure he would cancel,,then I'm going to meet the motherf**ker wherever he is" Venom scoffed


"I'm coming with you,if that happens" Blade said


"I want to to it alone,you don't have to get involved" Venom uttered and Blade nodded 


"Godfather will be back tomorrow"He muttered


Venom chuckled


"Finally" he said and Blade looked at him


"Marissa and I....are dating now" Venom said and Blade grinned


"Really? You finally....."


"No words....no" Venom shook his head and Blade laughed


"Godfather needs to congratulate 

you" Blade said 


**


















"So,you are dating the boss now?" Jinx asked as they all shoot arrows together


"Six point" She muttered


Marissa smiled and stepped forward


"We are dating now,he confessed to me last night" She said before shooting the arrow


"Wow...that's nine points" Phoenix grinned and took her position too


"Should we even play this game together,you're a pro already" Jinx said and Phoenix smiled before releasing hers


"I knew it,ten points" Marissa said


"That's Phoenix for you" Phoenix said proudly


"Hey babe,give me just a week,and I will be better" Marissa scoffed


"I don't mind,I want you too to be the best" Phoenix smiled


"So,Marissa you're the boss lady now. I can't wait for Galaxy,Jubilee and Chicago to find out" Jinx grinned and Marissa chuckled


They continued until Drake showed up


"Hey Marissa" He called


"You should add respect" Jinx joked 


"That's right,My lady" Drake bowed for Marissa


"Don't mind this dummy,call me my name" Marissa laughed


"Madam Zuna is waiting for you in the boss's suite" Drake said to Marissa


"Okay" She immediately dropped the bow in her head 


"Girls,I will see you later" she said to Phoenix and Jinx


"Bye" They chorused as Marissa followed Drake out


They got to Venom's suite and Marissa went in. 


She met Madam Zuna checking out Beauty's room,it just got cleaned and arranged for Beauty


"Wow,now this looks like a baby's room" Marissa said as she entered


"Momma!" Beauty ran to her immediately and Marissa carried her


















"It's beautiful right?" Madam Zuna asked


"Of course,perfect. You moved her bags in already" Marissa said,checking the room out


"Beauty love it too" Madam Zuna smiled


"Really? You love your new room right?" Marissa faced Beauty


"Yes momma" Beauty smiled and kissed her cheek


"And,about the school you told me to find out. I got three options,so you will have to choose from the three" Madam Zuna said


"Okay" Marissa nodded


They went to the living room and sat down


"Here" Madam Zuna showed Marissa the schools and every information about it 


"This one is more closer than the other two" Marissa pointed


"Yeah"


"What's the name again?" Marissa asked


"Kings and Queens Elementary School" Madam Zuna replied


"Long" Marissa chuckled


"I think it's perfect" She added


"I love it" Beauty said in her babyish tone 


"Of course,you will start school very soon baby" Marissa said and kissed her hair


"I promised you a chicken lap,come on let's go" Madam Zuna carried Beauty


"Bye momma,I will be back" Beauty waved


"Bye baby,Madam Zuna I want chicken laps too" Marissa said


"Nope" Madam Zuna scoffed and went out


Marissa smiled 


She was about standing up when the door opened again and Venom came in


"You're here" He smiled


Marissa hugged him


"I got the school already" She muttered,hugging him more tightly
















"That's fast" Venom said 


They broke the hug


"Yeah,it's quite close so I'm sure everything will be fine" Marissa said


Venom smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear


He pecked her lips


"Where are you coming from?" Marissa asked


"I was with Blade" Venom replied


"There's a mission??" She asked immediately


"No,godfather will be back tomorrow" Venom said and Marissa gasped


"Really?" 


Venom nodded


Marissa sighed


"Don't worry about him" Venom said


"I was about telling you not to worry about me,,I will handle it perfectly and he will know that I am no longer the weak Marissa he used to know" Marissa said and Venom smiled


His hands went to her waist and he carried her


He dropped her gently on the table and wrapped her legs around his waist


Marissa smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck also


"What's your wish?" Venom asked


"My wish.......Broad" Marissa chuckled


"Tell me about them then" Venom said


"Once,I wanted to get married to a prince. Maybe because I was used to the life of being treated like a princess so I wished to become a real princess or queen" She smiled and pecked Venom's lips


"So now?? Did I change that?" He asked


"Yes,but I don't care. Wishes do change at some point,now I am in love with this man right in front of me" Marissa said


"I can be a prince if you want,how should I act?" Venom asked and Marissa laughed


"Seriously?"


"I will do everything you want" Venom said


"No,I don't want a prince anymore. I want a ruthless mafia" Marissa said and Venom smiled


"What else?" He asked


"I want to be a mother...you don't know how happy I always feel when Beauty calls me momma,the feeling is out of the world. I love baby girls...."


"But I prefer boys" Venom said


"You can't deny that Beauty is adorable,so just think about it" Marissa roll her eyes


"Then let's have both" Venom said


"Next one" he said


"I want you to catch Marley real quick,I can't wait" She muttered


"That's for me" Venom smiled


"Yeah and it's for me too,,,I really want you to end all the enemies and live a normal life. I want you to be my sweet Michael once more" She cupped his face


"I want you to smile always,every time" She said before placing a kiss on his lips


"And don't keep anything from me now okay? I'm your girlfriend so no more secret" Marissa shook her head with a pout


"Yes my lady" Venom said


Suddenly his phone started ringing


He took it and answered the call


"Boss!" The voice shouted from the other side


"What's up?" Venom asked


"The woman just woke up boss,she's awake" The voice said


Venom looked at Marissa and she raised her brows


Venom hanged up


"What's that?" Marissa asked


Venom smiled


"She's awake" he said


"Who?" Marissa asked curiously


"Your...Mom" Venom replied and Marissa's eyes widened


TBC

 


For




You are now in the first article