Ads by Google X

Main menu

Pages

Bad Boys (Good Baby) "He Is Abad Jerk" Chapter 77-78 By. Summer Gold R


 




🔞 THE

           DEVIL

                  AND I 🖤

( Darkest Mind... )




*THREE MAGICAL WORDES*


The sound of the gun shot didn't move Venom either as the bullet hit the wall


Thank goodness the room is soundproof


"Stop....."before Marissa could finish,Venom was already in front of her. 


She glared at him angrily


Venom grabbed her hand and placed the gun on his forehead


Marissa frowned


"You can shoot now,the first one was trash" Venom muttered,staring into her eyes as if he was staring right into her soul 



















Marissa's hands started shaking


"I'm giving you the chance to kill me,don't misuse the opportunity Marissa" Venom said


Marissa started hitting him on the chest


"I hate you,I f**king hate you" she said in tears


Venom took the gun in her hand and dropped it on the table


He held her forcefully while she struggled to move away from him


"Listen to me.....I'm sorry" He spilled out and Marissa became still


She looked up and their eyes met


"I'm really sorry okay?? Those words came out because I had no idea what the f**k to do,I just thought...letting go of you would be the best. And,you're not a s*x slave to me. I said that because I wanted you to hate me,but then,I got worried" Venom said


"Then,what am I to you??" Marissa asked


"You're someone special than that" Venom muttered


"You can go,I'm still not ready to talk to you." Marissa said and left his sight. 


Venom stared at her as she sat down on the bed,she looked both sad and angry at the same time. 


She suddenly looked up again


"What are you waiting for?" She asked


They heard the door bell,Venom went to open the door and a server rolled the food trolley in 


Marissa exchanged glances with Venom


"Here's your order sir" She bowed and moved to the nearest dinning table


She set the meals on the table and left the hotel room. 


"You must be hungry,I'm sorry I made you leave the clan" Venom muttered and helped Marissa dish out the meal


He poured the wine in the glass cup and turned back at her,she was only staring at him coldly


"Goodnight" He said and walked out of the room.


Marissa stood up and walked to the table,she sat down and gulped down the wine first,she poured another full glass and gulped it down. She poured the third one and dropped it on the table before picking the cutleries...


'Has he eaten?' She thought


She was worried but her pride at that moment won't free her


"It's non of my business,I don't care" She muttered as she began eating


After she was done,she left the dinning table and walked to the window 


The rain was already getting lighter ,she walked back to the bed and climbed on it gently,she hugged one of the pillows to herself,she closed her eyes and slept off 


******


















COBRAS CLAN**


Phoenix opened her palm as the rain dropped,she smiled,staring at it. 


All of a sudden,she felt someone hugged her from behind,just by the scent,she knew who it was. 


She dropped her head and stayed still without saying a word


Blade let go of her and made her face him


"Are you okay?" Blade asked


She nodded slowly 


"Why are you here?" She asked


"I came here because I saw you,what else?" 


"I'm just wondering,not like I am that important" Phoenix muttered and looked away


Blade grabbed her hand


"Come with me" He said,dragging her along until they got to his suite. 


"What are we doing here?" Phoenix asked


Blade smiled and held her waist,he carried her and Phoenix gasped. 


He dropped her on a table and went between her thighs


"You know I was just angry when I said that right?" He asked


"No I don't,I don't think you have to say words like that even when you're angry" Phoenix replied


"I'm sorry about that" Blade said and she smiled


"Seriously? Did you just apologized to me?" She asked


Blade nodded and pecked her lips


"You're important to me,really important and special" he said


Phoenix smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck


"Why are you looking so beautiful tonight?" Blade asked 


"I don't think so,I'm worried about Marissa" Phoenix muttered

















"V found her already" Blade said and her eyes widened


"Really??!!"


Blade nodded


"Oh thank goodness!" She hugged him immediately


Blade kissed her br**st and she pushed him off


"Do you have to do that?" She scoffed


Blade chuckled


"What am I supposed to do when you pressed my head in your chest?? I'm not a boy" He said


"I'm leaving,drop me" Phoenix said


"Leave? Why?" Blade asked immediately


"This is not my room,and I want to sleep...."


"You can sleep here" Blade cut in 


"Should I listen to you??" 


Blade grabbed her waist and slammed his lips on hers,kissing her deeply and thirstily while sucking her bottom lip. 


Phoenix's finger,stroking his soft texture hair. He suddenly carried her,not breaking the kiss. He moved to the bed and dropped her gently,he continue kissing her. 


He broke the kiss and helped her take off her top,he unhook her br@ and entrapped one of her br**st into his mouth


Phoenix inhaled in a sweet way as he s**ked her. 


His other hand caressing her thigh gently and slowly he pushed his fingers into her honeypot


"Ohhhhhh" She released a sweet little cry,her hand grabbing him more tightly


He continue finger f**king her while her tiny moans filled the room


He raised his head and stared at her 


"Your moans drives me nut" He muttered and withdraw his fingers from inside her


She watched him lick off her cum from his fingers her before slamming his lips against hers again,,in a rougher pace,their bodies gliding against each other. 


**


Seth stared from the back,Jinx was sitting alone staring at the dark sky. He stared at her for some seconds before walking closer


"What are you doing here?" He asked and Jinx immediately looked up


"Seth" She smiled


"You look happy to see me" Seth smiled


"I'm lonely" She muttered with a pout


"Hmm,,would you have a drink with me?" Seth asked 


"Of course" She immediately said 


Seth stretched his hand out 


She smiled and grabbed it while he pulled her up gently.


**


They both walked to the bar together,,few clan members are present,they walked into one of the private rooms.


"Have you ever tasted this??" Seth asked,raising a bottle up


"What's that?" Jinx asked

















"Golden Grain,95% alcoholic. It will be better if you have just half a glass to avoid story that touches the heart" He smiled at her before sitting down


He opened the bottle and poured for Jinx first and then himself


"First time drinking with you" Jinx smiled and they click their glasses together before taking a sip from it


"Wow,amazing" Jinx said and gulped down everything


"You're not planning to get drunk right?" Seth asked


"Don't worry,I don't get drunk easily" Jinx smiled and Seth nodded


"I will believe you" he said and Jinx chuckled


Seth poured her another glass


He raised his glass and they both made a click before drinking


Jinx finished it at once again


"Gosh,tastes so good" She lick her bottom lips and Seth smiled,staring at her lips before drinking from his glass again


"It's my first time hearing that golden grain taste so good" He said and Jinx chuckled


MINUTES LATER


"Hey,do you know I have a verrrrryyyy hu..ge crush on you?" Jinx asked as Seth helped her out of the bar


"Really?" Seth asked,chuckling


"Of course......it's a pity you have no idea how much I love you.......you make....my heart race a lot" Jinx muttered,closing her eyes


"Hey,don't sleep" Seth shook her but it was too late,her body fell freely in his arms


"Gosh,I warned her" Seth muttered


He carried her on his back and started walking to her room


"I'm....in love" Jinx mumbled in her sleep


Seth groaned and adjusted her on his back


He finally got to her door,he opened and went in. He switched on the light and walked to the bed


"Oh my goodness" He groaned as he dropped her on the bed


"How come she's f**king heavy??" He said


She shifted on the bed and Seth adjusted her properly again,he covered her up with the duvet.


"I...am pretty right?" Jinx asked in her sleep


"Yes you are" Seth answered slowly


"I wonder.......why he's not....looking at me" she pouted


Seth chuckled


"I wish I.....can tell him...I love him" She said


"You already did" Seth muttered 


He watched her as she slept soundly before walking out of the room.


******

















NEXT MORNING>HOTEL**


Marissa opened the door and Venom walked in,their eyes met and she rolled her eyes before walking away from his sight


'Is she going to keep on ignoring me?' Venom thought,staring at her in front of the mirror as she arranged her hair


The dress he got for her last night fit really perfectly


Marissa turned back


"Done? Let's go" He said gently


They both left the room,no one said a word. Marissa was in the front,she only kept her head high not ready to talk.


They left the hotel and Marissa entered the car back seat before Venom could open the car for her.


He looked at her but she ignored his gaze,he sighed and also entered. He drove out of the hotel


After what seems like forever,the silent drive came to an end as Venom parked the car. 


They both stepped down from the car 


Venom turned to Marissa but she totally ignored him and walked away


"I can't believe this" He muttered and rough his hair


**



















As Marissa walked,it totally felt like a new beginning,just few hours ago she was thinking she wouldn't step here ever again. 


Even though she never admitted it,this place is like her home now. Maybe if she was given the opportunity to leave the clan weeks back,she would have just grabbed the opportunity to live her life the way she wanted,but not anymore. 


She doesn't see any other life of hers outside this place,she made new friends and families here already. 


The sudden faces which she hated a lot that appeared made her come back to reality


"So,you're back" Galaxy smirked


"If I were you,I will move out of the way" Marissa said calmly and at the same time cold


Chicago scoffed


"It's so annoying to see you feeling so important" She glared


"I don't blame......" Marissa passed their middle,pushing them roughly that they both almost fell on the ground


"Are you crazy?!" Galaxy snapped


Marissa stopped and turned immediately


"What did you say?" She asked,walking back to her


Galaxy and Chicago looked at each other


Marissa roll her eyes and walked away,leaving them standing


"Is she drunk?" Chicago asked


"She's going crazy" Galaxy said


**


"Marissa!!" Phoenix and Jinx rushed to hug her at the same time


Marissa smiled,hugging them together


"I'm sorry for leaving" She muttered


"It's fine,as long as you're back" Phoenix smiled


"You should see Beauty,she hasn't been herself since yesterday" Jinx said after they broke the hug


Marissa nodded and they walked away together


******













TWO DAYS LATER>VENOM'S SUITE**


Madam Zuna watched as Venom played with his food,Beauty was on the table while she fed her


"Hey,Are you okay?" Madam Zuna asked


"Yeah" He muttered slowly


"We found an home teacher for Beauty like you wanted" Madam Zuna said


Venom looked at Beauty and she smiled at him


"Who is she?" He asked


"She will be here tomorrow so you can talk to her,she's someone we can trust. She once worked for a mafia as his son's nanny but he passed away recently. So there's nothing to be hidden" Madam Zuna replied


















Venom nodded


"Why are you not eating?" She asked


Venom dropped his cutlery and stood up


"I lost my appetite" He mumble


"Is something wrong?? You've been skipping meals for the past two days,you keep saying you have no appetite but you drink and smoke,are you planning to kill yourself?? Huh??" Madam Zuna asked


"But why wouldn't she at least say a word to me?? Just a f**king word wouldn't be so hard right?? I'm dying" Venom suddenly said and Madam Zuna raised her brows


"Is there a problem?" She asked


"I know I might be hard too,but I don't think I've ever ignored her this way. I would rather make sure I don't set my eyes on her,because I wouldn't be able to ignore her if I see her. But her,,,how can she even ignore and avoid me like I don't exist even when I tried talking to her?? Huh? Isn't this wickedness??" He run his fingers through his hair with a groan


Madam Zuna smiled secretly 


"Well,I guess you're talking about Marissa" she said


"You're right" Venom mumbled


"Did you do anything wrong that she's giving you the silent treatment?" She asked


"I've apologized to her,what else does she want?? I already apologized,I didn't even mean every f**king thing I said. I've never apologized to anyone but why can't she see that?,she's driving me nut" Venom groaned


"I have nothing else to say if you think you've apologized enough" Madam Zuna said


"Then,what else should I do? I Just want her so badly" Venom muttered


Madam Zuna smiled


******


NIGHT>MARISSA'S ROOM**


Marissa was just coming out of the bathroom,still dripping wet while holding the towel to her body. 


Almost immediately,she heard a knock on the door. She shrugged a bit before walking to the door and opened,revealing Venom with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.


They both stared at each other for a while before Marissa moved back and he entered


She closed the door and faced him


"What are you doing here? Hurry up I'm trying to dress" She said,not sparing him a glance


Venom stretched the flower to her

















"For you" He smiled


Marissa stared at the flower and then back to his face


"Why would you give your s*x slave a flower? It doesn't make sense" She said


'Not again' Venom thought 


He bite his lip and rough his hair


"I guess that's why you are here,you can go" Marissa said trying to walk toward the door


Venom dropped the flower in his hand and immediately grabbed her hand


"Marissa...."


"Don't touch me" she said but he didn't let her go


She looked up with a frown


"Can you at least listen to me?? I told you I said that senselessly,I'm going to apologize again if you want but can you just stop the silent treatment? I'm sorry for hurting your feelings,I'm sorry for acting like a jerk,I'm f**king sorry for everything but you're killing me slowly if you keep on acting this way. I can't even think straight anymore,I think I might fall sick if you don't stop...."


"Why?? Why does it bother you? You don't have to apologize,I am nothing to......"


"You're something to me,you're more than something to me" Venom cut in 


"I may have denied it countless times but not anymore,I can't sleep without you,I can't even eat without losing my appetite just because my thoughts are filled up about you,I feel so mad whenever you ignore me,I feel like I'm going crazy when I see you smile knowing that it's not meant for me. 



I feel jealous seeing you with other guys,when they hold your hand,my blood boils,it only gets worse if they hug you coz I always want to rushed to you and separate you guys. I can't even focus on anything just because you won't talk to me,I think about you every f**king second. 


I miss you so much,I miss everything about you,I miss your smile,I miss your cuteness,I miss your smell,I miss the taste of your lips,I miss your body,I miss the way you call my name coz,,,it drives me crazy every time you call me that. 



I just........right now,I don't think I can live without you anymore. I'm f**king trapped and whipped,I'm gone and.....I don't even care about anything anymore....."


"I LOVE YOU... MARISSA" He breathe out


"I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU" He added,staring into her bright eyes


TBC 




For next epispde press here