Ads by Google X

Main menu

Pages

Bad Boys (Good Baby) "He Is Abad Jerk" Chapter 73-74 By. Summer Gold R


 



🔞 THE

           DEVIL

                  AND I 🖤

( Darkest Mind... )


    ★★★★★



         ★NOT MEANT TO BE★


Blaze watched silently as Marissa cried,soon she stood up and Blaze tried moving to her


"Don't come any closer!!!!" Marissa screamed and he stopped


She looked at him with red eyes and glare


"How dare you!!! How f**king dare you!!!" She yelled and wiped her tears a little


"Right it's true,every f**king thing you said is true. I remember everything I passed through,I remember how much you were there for me and I appreciate you for that,so what?? It's true he tortured and maltreated me,but he also saved me when I needed it the most. I would have f**king died in the hands of your godfather if he hadn't saved me!! I owe him my life,I don't care about how much he tortured me,my father did the same to his mom too!! And guess what,I survived every tortures,I survived it and he stopped treating me that way,but what happened to his mom?? She died after the tortures,of course he killed my parents,Pedro killed his too!!! So stop acting as if I am proud of the type of father I have!" She cried


"Seriously?? You're still defending him?" 


"And I will keep doing that,I guess I've been denying this anytime you ask me so I'm saying it now. I love him,I love him so much. I agree with you that I am really dumb to fall in love with a devil like him,but I don't care. I love him!!!!!" She yelled and walked in


She closed the door loudly before breaking into another round of tears


She fell on the bed,crying her eyes out


******



















BLADE'S SUITE**


Blade opened the door after hearing the door bell for the umpteenth time


"Who is......" He stopped the moment he saw Venom standing right there in tears


"What the f**k" he muttered and immediately rushed to Venom


"What happened?? Tell me, why you are like this" Blade said,wiping Venom's tears


He grabbed his hand and they both went in


Venom sat down,still crying while Blade watched looking speechless.


Maybe because it's his first time in almost twelve years seeing him cry this way,even when he was in pain,one would never see it in his face


Blade sighed and sat down on another close couch


"What happened??" He asked


"I'm......I'm a devil...right?" Venom asked


"No you're not,who called you that?" Blade frowned 


"I must have really caused her a lot of pain without thinking....but.....do you know how my mom was killed?" He asked


"Of course I know......."


"No you don't" Venom cut in and wipe his tears


"You only heard the story" he muttered


"But I was right there when she was beaten,I was there when they stabbed her crazily,I was there when those two rapped her countless times,I was there watching,I heard her screams,I saw her blood,I saw everything done to her,I was just twelve,but I saw it all. I was right there the night she gave up and died,and guess what? I was right there when her body was burnt into ashes,it was right in front of me...............Maybe I became a devil since that day and then I made a promise that I wouldn't spare those two,Pedro and Marley....I'm going to kill them and destroy their family too" He stopped


"Is it Marissa? Do you regret everything you did to her?" Blade asked


"No I don't,I don't regret any bit of it" Venom muttered,more tears rolling down his eyes


Blade stood up and sat beside him


"Stop crying you idiot,don't make me cry" Blade muttered and wiped his tears


"I miss mom.....I miss her alot. I wish she's right beside me,I would be the perfect son she wanted. But it was ruined,because of those two" Venom said,sniffing in


"Stop talking,I hate the sound of your sniffs" Blade said,rubbing his hair


******



















TRAINING FIELD**


Athena's eyes were on Echo as she held the gun in her hand,but her mind wasn't there. She sighed out and turned to Trace also,he seems to be doing fine too,he was busy talking with Star and doesn't look like he's going to talk to her.


'You told him not to talk to you!' Her subconsciousness snapped


Now neither Echo nor Trace is talking to her


"Gosh I can't believe this" She muttered and decided to concentrate


"So,you think our plan works?" Chicago aside Galaxy


They are training together,fighting


"Perfectly,he was angry when he left his office" Galaxy smirked as her fist almost touched Chicago's nose


"Gosh I thought I lost my skills already,I've not trained for a while" She muttered


"My wish" Chicago chuckled


All of a sudden,everyone became silent and they also turned to see what's going on. 


Blade just came in and he was looking as angry as h*ll,his eyes scanned through the field until they met Blaze who was sitting down quietly and immediately Blade started walking toward him


"What's going on?" Chicago asked Galaxy but she didn't reply


Everyone gasped as soon as Blade got hold of Blaze and he kicked his tummy at first,throwing Blaze off and he landed on the ground roughly


Blade walked to him and grabbed him again,he started throwing punches on his face and tummy angrily. 


Nobody moved,they all watched in complete shock and confusion as Blade dealt with Blaze. 


Blaze landed on the floor again,he coughed out blood,his whole face was destroyed but seems Blade wasn't done yet.


He brought out his gun and everyone gasped but immediately covered their mouth with their palms to avoid getting into trouble


"Do you think you're someone important to talk to your boss anyhow?? I see you really love death so much and I'm giving it to you now  bast**d" he adjusted his hand and almost pulled the trigger


"No!!!!" Phoenix screamed and all eyes fell on her


She ran to the scene and covered Blaze up,blocking Blaze's view


Blade glared at her


"Do you want to die for him too? Get lost!!!!" He yelled


"Then kill me first,I'm not moving an itch from her" Phoenix said stubbornly,even though her heart was racing but still,she wouldn't let Blade waste Blaze's life no matter what.


"I'm going to say this once more,,get out of my sight" Blade said,his gun still pointing at her


"No I won't" Phoenix said


Everyone watched in fear


They knew Blade wouldn't care killing them both,they also wonder why Phoenix is protecting Blaze.


All of a sudden they heard a gun shot and they gasped out loudly. 


Phoenix's eyes went wide immediately


Blade gave her one last glare before walking away,,,,everyone rushed out of the way as he walked


Phoenix touched her body but felt nothing,she faced Blaze and nothing happened either. 


Blade only scared the shit out of her. 


She didn't wait a second before running after him


"Blaze!!" Chicago and Lilith rushed to him at a time


He was badly injured


"Out of the way!!" Seth shouted and they immediately rushed Blaze out


**


"Blade!!" Phoenix called out as she ran after him but he didn't wait


She increased her pace and finally caught up with him


She blocked his way,breathing heavily


"Blade....." 


"I told you to f**king get lost!!" Blade yelled at her angrily and she immediately moved away


"Next time you interrupt my damn business,I won't think twice before killing you,don't think you're that important,do you get that?!" 


Phoenix bite her lips and nodded gently


Blade walked away

 

Phoenix stared at him and then turned toward Marissa's room,she got there shortly and knocked.


The door opened,revealing Marissa in tears


"Are you okay??" Phoenix asked and Marissa shook her head


Phoenix hugged her


"You can tell me" She muttered


Marissa continue crying,hugging her more tightly


***


















"How is he?" Chicago asked immediately Seth and Idris came out of the ward 


"He's treated already but he's still unconscious" Seth muttered


"I wonder what he did,I've never seen Blade treating any gang member that way" Idris said


"Can we at least talk about Phoenix confidence? I will never stand against the boss in front of a gun" Lilith said


"I was shocked when he left without shooting her" Star muttered


Athena left the scene and went to her room


She met Echo on the bed with her laptop


"Hey" Athena called and joined her on the bed


"Hi" Echo muttered without looking up


"Can you at least tell me why you're angry with me this time around?? I'm going crazy already and I don't even know what to think" Athena said


"I never said I was angry with you Athena" Echo muttered and looked up


"Then why the silence??" 


"You told me Trace is just your friend,but I caught you two kissing,I don't deserve at least an explanation?? I thought we are best friends,do you have to keep secrets from me?? Like I said,everything started when that guy showed up....."


"We are just friends,,,he just kissed me all of a sudden and you happened to meet us that way. Now he's not even talking to me because I had to hit him when he said some shits" Athena muttered


"Then,do you like him?" Echo asked and Athena faced her


"No I don't,and I don't want him to stop talking to me either" Athena said


"He doesn't like me and I don't like him either,but don't get mad at him because of me" Echo said and faced what she's doing again


******



















12:30AM>BLADE'S SUITE**


"No!!!!! Mom!!!!"


"Michael!!!"


"Mom!!!!"


"My son!!!!" 


"V!!!!" Blade shook Venom's body and he opened his eyes immediately,panting heavily and sweating profusely.


He just had the nightmare again


"Are you okay?" Blade asked worriedly


Venom looked around


"Did I fell asleep here?" Getting asked


"Does that matter now? I didn't know you still have the nightmare" Blade said,wiping his sweat


 Venom sighed.


Guess it happened again because Marissa is not beside him


He gently climbed down the bed


"Where are you going?" 


"You don't expect me to sleep here right? See you in the morning" Venom muttered and left the suite


He almost got to his suite when he saw Marissa pacing around,she stopped when she saw him and immediately moved closer


"Are you okay? I was told you didn't stay in your room,I was worried" she rushed her words


Venom kept quiet and ignored her,he walked away without turning back.


He got to his suite and pressed the code,the door opened and he went in. He walked straight to the cellar,he grabbed a bottle of Vodka,it's written on it. 90% alcoholic. Exactly what he needed at that moment.


He didn't mind pouring into the glass,he opened it and started gulping it all at once


He sat down and run his fingers through his hair


He was feeling so weak and sad at the same time


In his mind,he wanted to kill Blaze so badly,but he wouldn't do that. Just for the reason that he was the one who was there for her like he said.


And he deserve Marissa better,not him. They will look so perfect together,not him. 


******
















NEXT MORNING**


"So,now what are you planning to do next?" Chicago asked Galaxy as they stood beside one of the poles 


"Stay away from Jubilee,that bitch have an eye on Venom" Galaxy said


"Really? Why didn't I notice?" Chicago asked


"You're not really smart,and I will never let her overshadow me,,,Venom is mine." Galaxy said


They didn't know Jubilee was listening to them,she said nothing and walked away only to bump into Phoenix who smirked at her


"Sorry,I can feel your pain now sweetie. Best trios in the deepest mud" Phoenix said,faking a pity face


"Stay away from me" Jubilee snapped


"Stay away from Marissa first and I will do the same" Phoenix said


"Seriously?? But why are you so scared to fight me?? I understand,it's normal to be scared of Jubilee. Better don't stay out of your lane,I have no mercy at all" Jubilee smirked and walked away


Phoenix scoffed


"Is she crazy?? Me?? Scared of her??" She laughed out loudly


"What happened??" Seth asked,walking close to him


"Can you imagine one tiny girl telling me I'm scared of her? Gosh this is so funny" she kept on laughing


******


















VENOM'S OFFICE**


Marissa tried to go in but Drake stopped her


"I'm sorry but,I can't let you in" Drake said


"He told you not to let me in?" Marissa asked and Drake nodded


"Let me in,I will be punished instead of you. Please" Marissa said


"Gosh....." Drake muttered and opened the door


Marissa smiled at him and entered


"So,you want me to hack Gunner's account and get information about Marley?" Athena asked


"Yes,be dome in twelve hours,can you?" 


"Yes boss" She smiled 


They both turned when the door opened and Marissa came in


"I will be on my way,boss" Athena bowed and immediately went out


Venom turned to Marissa


"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly


"You're not planning to ignore me again right??" Marissa asked


"No" Venom said and dropped a credit card on the table for her




















"What...is this?" Marissa asked


"Pin...0911" Venom said 


"So...why are you giving me this??" Marissa looked up


"I'm letting you go" Venom replied and Marissa's heart skipped a beat


"Huh?"


"You're free to leave the clan now,you can live the type of life you want and you will forget ever meeting a devil like me" 


"Stop it" Marissa muttered


"Seriously??? You are letting me go?? Just because of......"


"He was right,from the beginning this wasn't meant to be. You and I can't happen,I don't deserve you,you don't deserve me either. Your father killed my parents and I killed yours,it will only make sense if we stay away from each other. I'm giving you a chance now....."


"What do you mean by you and I aren't meant to be?? Who f**king care if you killed my parents or my father killed yours?!! Who said I Care about that?? I love you!! That's what matters right now Michael......"


"Now what?? You think I am in love with you or something?? You think I care about your feelings?? Like h*ll I don't love you,and I don't think that will ever happen......"


"You heartless devil!!!! How dare you!!" Marissa screamed in tears


"Anytime you're ready to leave,you can meet Drake and he will take you to anywhere you want" Venom said and got up


Marissa immediately rushed to him and grabbed his hand


"Look right into my eyes and tell me you have no damn feelings for me,,,tell me right now!!!" She yelled


"I already did!! Do you want me to say it again?!! I don't have any f**king feelings for you! I will never love you,you were just a s*x slave to me and nothing else,and as usual I got tired of it. Like I f**king said,you and I are not meant for each other. So get lost if you love your life" Venom said and throw her hand off


Marissa glared at him hatefully.....tears rolling down her eyes


"You.....you are really a devil,..." 


"Yes I am" Venom said with no single remorse in his eyes


"I hate you!!!" Marissa screamed and  threw the card at him before running out of the office.


TBC 



For next episode press here