Ads by Google X

Main menu

Pages

Bad Boys (Good Baby) "He Is Abad Jerk" Chapter 75-76 By. Summer Gold R


 



🔞 THE

           DEVIL

                  AND I 🖤

( Darkest Mind... )



      ★★★★★



              ★SHUT DOWN★


ONE HOUR LATER**


Venom was still in the office when the door suddenly opened and Madam Zuna Came in with Beauty in her arm


Venom looked up and then looked away again


"What have you done this time Michael" Madam Zuna asked


" what I think is the best" Venom muttered


"The best?? The best decision is to send her away?? Where the h*ll do you expect her to go?" 


"She rejected the credit card,not my fault" Venom said


"Why won't she reject it?? You are not like this Michael,why do you keep acting this way?? You're the sweetest person....."


"No I'm not,I'm not the sweet Michael you knew back then, so stop saying that" Venom cut in


"I don't care,to me you're still the same Michael Rachael gave birth to. And I know you love that girl,why do you keep denying it?? Huh??" 


Venom kept quiet


"She left" Madam Zuna finally said and Venom looked up


"You are surprised?? Isn't that what you wanted?? She left and Beauty has been crying since she left the clan" Venom looked at Beauty and saw her red eyes


She was resting her head on Madam Zuna's shoulder


"I don't know how,but you should get her back. She's not safe outside all alone. Don't be wicked" Madam Zuna said


"You don't expect me to go out,searching for her right??" Venom scoffed


"I'm not expecting you to do that,but I hope you do it" Madam Zuna replied and went out. 


Venom Ignored it and resumed his work


******




















BLAZE'S ROOM**


"So,are you okay now?" Phoenix asked as Blaze opened his eyes


"When did you get here?" He asked


"About two minutes ago" Phoenix replied and walked closer to him


"What did you do to him?? He will never hit you without any reason" Phoenix said 


"I don't want to talk about it" Blaze muttered


"You should be careful" Phoenix said


"Why did you do that?? Why would you interrupt all of a sudden even though it was dangerous? What if he killed you??" Blaze asked 


"I'm happy he spared me" Phoenix smiled


"Don't do that again,,don't save me even if I'm in danger. I don't like people getting hurt because of me,it's annoying" Blaze said 


"You silly boy,all you have to say to me is a simple thank you,is this how you treat your life saver?" Phoenix scoffed


"I never asked you to help" Blaze snapped


"What?!!" Phoenix punched his tummy


"Ahh" Blaze groaned in pain and Phoenix's eyes widened


"Is it that painful? I was just playing,are you okay?" She rushed her questions and Blaze chuckled


"I got you" He said and Phoenix frowned


"Thank you anyway,life saver" Blaze said with a smile


Phoenix also smiled


"Hey hey,don't think I'm in love with you or something,I only did that out of pity" She suddenly said


"I wouldn't think that way,you're not my type" Blaze said


"Gosh I hate you" 


"You should be happy to hear that,And you should make up with Blade,I know you love him" Blaze said


"Really?? You know?? How?" 


"I'm smart" Blaze said


"Smart indeed,you should get some more rest,bye" Phoenix said,walking toward the door


"Have you seen Marissa??" Blaze asked


"No,I'm sure she's in her room. And you should try getting over her,it won't do you any good" Phoenix said and Blaze nodded


Phoenix smiled before going out of the room


As soon as she left Blaze's room,She bumped into Jinx who was running and panting heavily


"Phoenix,I was on my way to your room" She said


"Did something happened?" Phoenix asked


"Marissa....left the clan" Jinx broke into tears


"What?!! Why?? How??" Phoenix asked


"I think the boss sent her out.....I don't know what to do. She is not safe.....what do we do???" Jinx asked,crying


"Stop crying" Phoenix said


"What's going on?" Seth appeared


"Marissa left the clan" Jinx replied


"No time to cry,we should go and look for her,come on" Phoenix said and they all ran off


They entered one of the countless cars in the clan and immediately Seth drove off. 


******



















VENOM'S SUITE**


Venom was all dressed,he have to go somewhere with Blade as planned. He was using his gloves when the door opened,he turned back instantly


"Boss,Galaxy is here" Drake said


"Let her in" Venom replied


Drake didn't move


"What are you waiting for?" Venom frowned


"It's Galaxy boss" Drake said


"So what?" 


Drake bowed and immediately left the room,soon Galaxy came in and Venom looked at her with no single expression


"Ve....." 


Venom threw her phone to her before she could finish


"You can go" He said


Galaxy frowned


"Seriously? You're going to keep pushing me away even after I revealed the type of person she is to you???......."


"What type of person is she??" Venom asked


"A cheater of course" Galaxy replied


"If you are here in the next three seconds,I will make sure your head is separated from your throat.....one.....two........" Before he could finish,Galaxy ran out of the room


Venom roll his eyes and took a gun,just then Blade came in


"Are you sure you can do this? I can just call one of......"


Venom ignored him and went out


Blade chuckled and followed him immediately


******




















BLACK DIAMOND**


"So,what happened? Are you done checking?" Gunner asked Uranus who was busy working on his laptop


"You said you suddenly lost access to your account right?" Uranus asked,not taking her eyes off the laptop


"That's right..."


"Your account was hacked" Uranus said


"What?!"


"But don't worry,I got it back" Uranus smiled


"How the f**k did that person manage to hack his account?? You think it's not a spy??" Midnight entered


"Of course it is" Uranus replied


"So I'm sure she hacked the account to get some information which the hacker already did. Gunner,be ready" Midnight smirked


"Do you suspect anyone?" Uranus asked


"Cobras,nobody else but Venom's men. How dare him try to mess with me again?!!" Gunner hit his fist on the table


"Stop doing that and find a way to destroy them!!! I'm tired of you!" Midnight yelled and walked out angrily


"I've been quiet all these while,but not anymore. Where's Poison?? You two,search for any easy member of the clan....."


"You're going to plant some spies in there?" Uranus smirked


"I will destroy them slowly,They should get ready for it" Gunner said seriously


"You should know that is what I love doing,just waiting for your order. Let's see" Uranus smiled wickedly 


******



















NIGHT>COBRAS CLAN**


Blade and Venom got down from the car,they are just returning to the clan and the mission was successful as usual. 


Athena ran into them as they walked


"Welcome boss" She greeted with a bow


Blade threw the bag to her


"Storeroom" he said 


"Okay boss" 


Blade walked away and she faced Venom


"Boss,I got what you asked me to find" She said


"Not now" Venom muttered and also left


Athena sighed and turned toward the direction of the storeroom


**


As soon as Venom stepped into his suite,the rain started falling heavily. 


The wind blowing so wildly,lightning and thunder not left out,it was so heavy as it hit the earth 


But then,Drake suddenly rushed in. He was soaked and breathing heavily


Venom turned and faced him


"Boss,I've been waiting for you to get back" Drake said


"What happened??" Venom asked


"Boss,,Marissa is not back" Drake said


"Phoenix and others went to search for her but couldn't find her....she's not in the clan....." 


Before he could finish,Venom grabbed his jacket and ran out. The rain was f**king heavy that he was badly soaked before he could get into the car.


He entered and drove out of the clan roughly


******
















SOMEWHERE IN THE CITY**


The road was silent,the rain was the only sound one could hear. It was dark and quiet


Marissa walked in the rain,she was looking weak and almost freezing,her hand wrapped around herself. Her lips shaking and her long hair sticking all over her face,she didn't even know where she was going,she wasn't in her right mind either. 


Venom's words kept ringing in her head and she couldn't help the tears either even know the tears is only covered with the rain soaking her from her head down to her toes. 


All of a sudden a car roughly parked right in front of her and she stopped immediately,five men came out of the car wearing mask. 


Marissa moved back


"What are you waiting for?? Take her into the car" One of them said,ordering the other four


Immediately another one moved toward Marissa and tried grabbing her



















Marissa's kick sent him back and he landed on the others


They all looked at Marissa in surprise


"Do you wish for death?? Come in silently now if you love your life!!"


"Stay away from me if you love your life" Marissa said coldly,looking at them with dangerous glares. 


The four rushed to her at the same time and immediately she brought out the knife in her back pocket,she kept it for the same reason anyway. 


 The rain kept on beating them as they fought inside,Marissa stabbing them without mercy,she was transferring every aggression in her into them,in few minutes the four men are down already in their own pool of blood which the rain was washing away immediately.


Marissa looked at the last one who seems like their leader


He brought out his gun immediately,pointing at Marissa. She didn't move or shake,she stood still expecting the worst. 


All of a sudden she heard a gun shot,send in a second,the masked man in front of her fell on the ground. 


She turned and found Venom behind her,she glared at him and Venom moved closer


"Are you okay?" He asked


Marissa ignored him and inserted her knife back into her pocket,she began walking away 


Venom grabbed her hand


"Where are you going?? Let's leave,it's dangerous....."


"Don't touch me!!!" Marissa yelled and threw his hand off angrily 


"Don't f**king touch me" She repeated


All of a sudden,they heard the police siren. 


Venom grabbed her hand again and started running until they got to a hidden place


Marissa tried getting away from Venom but he held her tightly


"Don't move" He muttered,they watched as the police got to the scene,inspecting the dead bodies of the mask men. They pack their bodies and then left with their car also


Marissa throw off Venom's arm which was still wrapped around her


"Don't touch me" She said


"At least let's get out of here" Venom said


They both stared at each other,Marissa glaring at him angrily while Venom had no expression on, he only stared at her 


"And you think I'm coming with you? What a joke" Marissa scoffed


"Do I have to force you now?? This place is dangerous....."


"Do you care?? Who the f**k am I to you?? Just a s*x slave,why would you care about a s*x slave? Slaves are meant to die anyway?? So stay away from me,I don't care whatever happens to me" Marissa said and made to leave


"Don't come with me because of me okay?? Just...because of Madam Zuna and Beauty,your friends have been searching for you also,so just forget about me and let's go" Venom said 


















Marissa said nothing


"I don't think we can make it back to the clan this night,come with me" Venom muttered and tried holding her


"I said don't touch me,are you deaf?! Don't touch me!!" Marissa snapped and he withdraw his hand before looking at her


She still had the angry glare in her eyes,she looked so cold and dangerous to look at. 


Venom sighed and led the way while Marissa followed,


The rain was still falling nonstop,he could see her freezing already. 


'She might catch the flu' Venom thought


They finally got to where he parked his car,he opened the door for her but Marissa ignored him and opened the back door and entered


Venom closed the one he opened and entered the driver's side too. 


He only drove just a few meter when he drove into an hotel. 


He came down and Marissa also came down


"You don't expect me to go until this place with you...." She glared at him


"We can't go to the....." 


"I will rather die than stay in the same room with you" Marissa cut him off


Venom frowned and looked at her


"What,are you going to kill me?? Go ahead,I said what I said,not taking anything back,I am not scared of any f**king death anymore. I am just a s*x slave anyway......"


"Can you just stop?"


"No I won't,let me go back if you're tired already" Marissa snapped


Venom ignored her and went in,Marissa followed him. 


The hotel was such a large one


She waited,watching Venom as he talked to the receptionist. It took few minutes and finally he walked back to her


"Here" He gave her a key card


"Different rooms like you wanted" he said


Marissa roll her eyes and walked away


Venom stared at her until she was out of sight


He sighed and run his fingers through his hair


He returned to the receptionist


"Can I get some new clothes here?" He asked


"Of course sir,we've got a boutique in our hotel and we serve the best. For you or your girlfriend?" The receptionist asked,smiling


******

















MARISSA'S ROOM**


Marissa was just coming out of the bathroom,she was putting on a robe while trying to dry her hair


She suddenly heard the door bell and she slowly walked to the door,she opened and Venom showed up


"What are you doing here?" She snapped


One of the hotel workers appeared immediately


"Ma'am,new clothes" she said


Marissa stepped aside and she entered


She dropped the clothes on the bed before going out


Marissa turned and found Venom also coming in


"Don't come close" She immediately said,bringing out a gun,pointing at him


Venom scoffed


"Seriously??" 


"I'm going to really shoot if you take another step,I'm not joking" Marissa said coldly as they both stared at each other


Venom ignored her threats and continue walking closer


And then suddenly,There came the sound


A gunshot. 


TBC 



For next episode press here